Steel Plate For Pizza In The Oven- GiMetalSku code: GIPLATE4035
- Steel plate to cook pizza in your home oven in a few minutes, with results comparable to a professional oven.
- The plate measures 40x35 cm and is made of certified stainless steel 4 mm thick, with a much higher thermal conductivity coefficient than a common refractory stone.
- Absorbs, stores and transfers heat ensuring optimal and uniform cooking; it is ideal for pizza and bread products in general, and other foods such as meat, fish, vegetables, etc.
- The plate is embellished with the lasered logo "Amica by Gi.Metal" which makes it unique.
- 100% Made in Italy
Advantages compared to standard refractory stone
- 10 times higher thermal conductivity
- steel is an indestructible material, resistant to impact and thermal shock
- very simple cleaning and maintenance: it can also be washed in the dishwasher
Material and technical info
Material: AISI 304 stainless steel
Dimensions: 40 x35 cm, thickness 4 mm
Weight: 4.2 kg
Instructions for use
It is advisable to place the oven grill in a central position or on the highest level and place the plate with the oven off. Set the oven temperature to the highest possible temperature in static mode (over / under cooking).
Once the set temperature has been reached, wait another 10/15 minutes for the plate to be ready for cooking.
It is recommended not to place the plate directly on the bottom of the oven but only on the grate and to remove any other element from the inside. The position of the plate in the oven - central level, lower or higher - will have different effects on cooking, i.e. greater and faster cooking of the base or the top of the pizza.
Depending on the type of oven, the hydration of the dough and the seasoning, the results in terms of cooking can vary a lot.
Cleaning and maintenance
It is possible to use any detergent, including the specific one for steel.
Dishwasher safe. If abrasive sponges are used, the material may be scratched.
- Wait for the plate to cool completely before taking it out of the oven, using the holes on the surface to pull and grab it.
- The use of the plate for cooking foods such as meat, fish and vegetables can lead to the formation of halos and dark spots on the surface of the plate, caused by the released fat, which in no way compromise performance.
A line designed for individuals who prepare pizza using their home oven and search for tools that facilitate the success of an excellent pizza to be enjoyed with the family. Quality tools, light, easy to handle, without having to give up an accurate and pleasant aesthetic.