MedPrep Alcohol Disinfectant 200ml- HYGEXSku code: HY960656
MED Prep is a medical grade disinfectant for both hand and surface disinfection
MED Prep provides effective bactericidal, virucidal, tuberculocidal and fungicidal disinfection in medical and household applications
MED Prep is formulated using ethyl alcohol as a primary antiseptic agent along with Benzalkonium chloride for optimum protection, while its moisturizing agents are designed to leave the skin soothed and refreshed
- 76% Medical Alcohol Disinfectant
- kills 99.9% of germs on hands and surfaces
- Composition : 76% Alcohol + Benzalkonium chloride
How to use :
- Hygienic hand disinfection : Apply 2-4ml of MED Prep on hands, rub it into the hands and forearms for 30 seconds, also rub well into the spaces between fingers and under the fingernails.
- Surgical hand disinfection Apply 10-15 ml of MED Prep on hands, rub it into the hands and forearms for 90 seconds, also rub well into the spaces between fingers and under the fingernails.
- Surface Disinfection : Apply only on pre-cleaned surfaces for optimum disinfection Non-Critical surfaces: Spray MED Prep on a clean cloth or paper towel, keep surface moist for 30 seconds then wipe dry the surface. Critical surfaces: Spray MED Prep on a clean cloth or paper towel, keep surface moist for 2 minutes, then wipe dry the surface.